Monday, January 17, 2011
BLUEPRINT TO KEEPING YOUR MAN HAPPY!!!
1. When a man initially meets you he knows whether you will be a "jump" or someone he can see himself in a long-term relationship with. This more than anything is based on your conversation. Good "convo" goes a long way. I think most women would agree.
2. Keep your appearance up at all times. I know we all have our days, but remember how you looked when we met. Many women take this for granted, but that mistress is out-working you, keeping it together everyday.
3. Ladies, ladies, ladies...You have to step up your cook game. The old saying has never been more true, "the way to a man's heart, is thru his stomach". If you can't cook, take classes, call big mama. I know men that will leave home to get a meal from elsewhere. Just to get a good HOME-COOKED meal. May not even have sex with that person. Which brings me to my next point.
4. Sex! Your man has to have everything in a sex partner at home. I MEAN EVERYTHING! So if you're not willing to go all out, you should let him know upfront, because it will be an issue down the road. No matter what you've heard, men want to be "freaked". Think about it like this, your man should look forward to coming home after work, not happy hour with the boys.
5. Communication. Can he win an argument sometimes? He does want to feel like what he brings to the table holds a little weight. Let him win the debates every now and then. What i'm saying is choose your battles wisely. The most annoying thing to a man is a "nag" and in-laws. Lol. Men hate in-laws. Not necessarily the mother or father, but in-laws in general. Keep your family at a distance.
See, men are not that complicated....A list of 5 simple things to keep that special man "happy", because remember, if he is just "satisfied" with you, he will go elsewhere for "happy".
***Tip.....If the man you're with doesn't deserve these things....(whisper) YOU'RE WITH THE WRONG MAN!